The Central Library of the college framed its own rules and regulations during its birth year. These rules are amended from time to time, and these are as follows-
LIBRARY RULES AND REGULATIONS
- IDENTITY CARD and COLLEGE UNIFORM are must while visiting and using the library.
- Book is issued for a period of maximum15 days.
- Students have to submit the book before the due date. An overdue charge of Rs. 1/- for each book per day.
- Library will remain open from 10:00 A.M to 4:00 P.M.
- Books in the Reference books, Rare books, and Periodicals are not issued to anyone.
- Edibles are not allowed in the Reading Room.
- Students must not write or scribble anything on the Reading Desk.
- Students have to keep their personal belongings at the property counter while entering the library. Valuable things like mobile phones, ornaments are not to be kept in the property counter. However library will not be held responsible for loss of any items.